Revised programme of B.tech 5th & 7th sem 2017 exam date
revised programme of B.tech 5th & 7th sem 2017 exam date
kolhan university chaibasa(examination department) has announced the revised programme of B.Tech 5th Semester (2015-19) & 7th Semester (2014-18) Examination 2017
(A).In light of the Office Memo No; KU/R/1493/17 dated 14.12.2017 and in supersession of previous notification No.13436-13442/17 dated 11.12.2017, the revised programme of B.Tech 5th Semester (2015-19) & 7th Semester (2014-18) Examination 2017 is scheduled as follows:-
Reporting Time: 12.30 P.M
Time: – 1 P.M. to 4 P.M.
|7th||EC-1712||Photogrammetric & Remote Sensing||CIVIL|
|EE-1701||Computer Aided Power System||EEE/EE|
|ME-1701||Computer Aided Design||ME|
|MT-1701||Heat Treatment of Metals & Alloys||MTE|
|5th||CS-1501||Formal Language & Automata Theory||CSE|
|7th||CE-1713||Water Resource Engineering||CIVIL|
|CS-1702||Object-Oriented Prog. & Methodology||CSE|
|EC-1702||Digital Signal Processing||ECE|
|EE-1702||Process Control & Instrumentation||EE|
|ME-1702||Numeric Control of Machine Tools & Robotics||ME|
|MT-1502||Principal of physical Metallurgy-I||MTE|
|CS-1703||Data Base Application Design||CSE|
|EC-1703||MicroElectronic Devices & VLSI Tech.||ECE|
|EE-1703||Power System Protection & Switch Gear||EEE/EE|
|MT-1703||Physics of Metals||MTE|
|CS-1503||Relational Data Base Systems||CSE|
|ME-1504||Dynamics of Machines||ME|
|7th||Open Elective-I||Open Elective-I (Operation Research Tech.)||CIVIL|
|Open Elective-I (E-Commerce, St.IT Mgt.)||ME/ECE/
|Open Elective-I (Technology Management)||ECE/CSE/EEE/ME|
|Open Elective-I (E-Commerce Strategic IT
|Open Elective-I (E-Commerce Strategic IT
|MT-1504||Testing of Materials||MTE|
|7th||CE-2759||Professional Elective-I (Pre Stress Concrete
|CE-2758||Professional Elective-I Earth Quake Engg.|
|CE-2750||Professional Elective-I Bridge Engg.|
|CS-2705||Professional Elective-I (Distributed
|EC-2714||Professional Elective-I (Optical Network) /||ECE|
|ECE-VII||Professional Elective-I (Speech Signal
|EC-2714||Professional Elective-I Computer Network|
|HS-2725||Professional Elective-I (Non-Conventional
|ME-2732||Professional Elective-I (Energy Engineering Professional Elective-I Total Quality
|MT-1705||Professional Elective-I (Physical Chemistry
of Iron & Steel Making)
|CS-1505||Micro Processor Based System Design||CSE|
|EC-1504||Automatic Control System Design||ECE|
|EE-1505||Digital Electronics & Logic Design||EEE/EE|
|ME-1506||Heat & Mass Transfer||ME|
(B). Centre of Examination
|Name of the College||Name of Centre||Name of the centre Supdt.|
|1. R.V.S. College, of Engg. & Tech.
|B.A.College of Engg. & Tech., Jamshedpur||Principal,
B.A.College of Engg. & Tech.,
|2. B.A. College of Engg. & Tech.
3. Maryland Institute of Tech. & Mgt., Jamshedpur
|R.V.S. College, of Engg. & Tech. Jamshedpur||Principal,
R.V.S.College of Engg. & Tech,
|4. Chaibasa. Engg. College, Chaibasa
|G.C.Jain Commerce College, Chiabasa||Principal,
G.C.Jain Commerce College, Chaibasa.
- Provision of the conduct of examination Act 1981 and directive of the Hon’ble High Court, Patna dated 22.12.1995 will be strictly implemented for the fair conduct of Exam.
- In case of stay out/ walkout /mass scale of unfair means, there will be no re-examination and Zero marks will be awarded.
3. misprint regarding examination programme in the newspaper, In this case, the University is not likely to be responsible and no re-examination will be held. The examinees concerned are therefore directed to verify the examination programme
from their respective college.
4. In case of gross indiscipline by the examinees (Assault to invigilators or any person, tearing of answer books, forcible prevention of other examinees from appearing at the examination and damage to property etc.) they will make themselves liable to be debarred from examination may also lead to their rustication
Source: Kolhan University
*****Soluversity wishes you all the very best for your examination.
Here you can also download previous year papers.
To share your experience you can directly mail us at soluversity @gmail.com.
For more details or any type of query related examination please feel free to write us.